The following terms and conditions govern all use of the CompareGIG website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, and websites, taken together, the Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. (Use the links provided above.) By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you should not continue to use the Website or use any services and leave immediately. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by CompareGIG, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website, or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
- CompareGIG grants you a limited license to access and use this website for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidental to using the website for your personal use.
This license or access and use does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information; or any use of data mining, content scraping, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
Except as permitted above, this website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CompareGIG. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing CompareGIG’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of CompareGIG. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CompareGIG.
CompareGIG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. CompareGIG may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
CompareGIG may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CompareGIG, its administrators, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.